Wednesday 24 October 2012

Bakdraft's mixtape "Elements Of Fire, A Dream Deferred"



On the 31st of October this 1632 emcee is dropping his fisrt mixtape, Elements of Fire: A Dream Deferred and for the past couple of weeks he has been giving us previews of what to expect.

This is what he had to say on why he chose the title: My mixtape was initially "Elements Of Fire" since a Backdraft is a Fire Phenomenon I wanted to show why I call myself "Bakdraft" by just dropping fire...

On some of his dreams of that have been deferred: I lost my dad last year and I now have to redirect most of the funding to taking care of the family, being the first born son. So I had to deffer the dream.. Hence "A Dream Deffered".. The dream is push to a point where my brand is amongst the commercial brand and to a point where I can live off this.

Hop over to soundcloud to hear his rendition of Kabomo's Colour of you.
Bakdraft - Colour Of You(A Dream Deffered)



No comments:

Post a Comment